"By continuing to browse, you accept the deposit of third-party cookies intended to offer you videos, sharing buttons, and uploads of content from social platforms."
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer's browser itself. Cookies are accessible and saved by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access cookies that they have stored on your computer.
Use of the site: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to save the preferences you determined during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site;
Social networks: to check if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.);
Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, basic enrichment) a posteriori or in real time the Internet user who browses our Site;
Audience measurement: to monitor the statistical data of the visits to the Site (i.e. the use made of the Site by users and to improve the services of the Site) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content , its characteristics, advertisements and other communications.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies and Web Beacons
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its validity period and its content, as well as allow you to refuse its registration in your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can configure your Internet browser to disable cookies. Note, however, that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website. For more information on how you can delete and control the cookies stored on your computer, visit the following site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Comment configurer votre navigateur
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options”
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention rules", click on "use custom settings for history"
6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept cookies"
7. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
Google Chrome: 1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options"
4. Click on the "Advanced options" tab
5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies"
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept cookies", check "Never"
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies"